Networker

Re: [Networker] Duplicate Labels

2005-03-29 12:17:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] Duplicate Labels
From: "Stewart, Kathy" <Kathy.Stewart AT RODALE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:16:37 -0500
If I go to the GUI and look at my tape library/operations, the list of
barcodes has duplicate numbers, which do not match the actual barcode on
the tape.  If I look at the Volumes database screen, there is only one
instance of the barcode in the list.  I had to turn off the AutoRun
feature in the registry - per a white paper from Legato Support.
I just found a tape this morning, that had barcode 96 on it, is labeled
at 100 that had data from this weekend on it - I am currently trying to
clone the tape.

Kathy