Networker

[Networker] global NT directive

2005-03-23 10:39:45
Subject: [Networker] global NT directive
From: Joel Fisher <jfisher AT WFUBMC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:27:20 -0500
Hey Guys,

I know this is something I'll need to determine for our specific site,
but I just wanted to see if anyone knows of a problem off hand.

I get lots of open file errors on *.tmp files across the enterprise.
I've contemplated putting *.tmp in the global directive, but am unsure
if there are any know important files that I might miss.  I spoke with
our Senior NT Admin, and he doesn't think it would be a problem, but I
just wanted to see if anyone has run into any problems along these
lines.

Thanks!

Joel