Networker

Re: [Networker] recreate a client from scratch with a new id

2005-02-11 02:53:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] recreate a client from scratch with a new id
From: Riaan Louwrens <riaanl AT SOURCECONSULTING.CO DOT ZA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:49:18 +0200
The next step would be - as I see by scanning the list - Phillipe has already
stated - to create a different (new) client - and force it to use the old
client id.

This should free up the "old" name. You might have to fool Networker into
beleiving it can see this "new" client by putting a client name and IP entry
into your local host file (the client doesnt neccesarily need to exist).

Regards,
Riaan