Networker

Re: [Networker] Drive unable to unload

2005-02-07 12:38:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Drive unable to unload
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:37:47 -0500
Matt,

We have had a problem where networker thinks it it is still mounting
the tape or "mount in progress".  The drive and tape are completely idle
and can be physically load/unloaded.  The drive appears stuck in this
state to Networker.  Have you had any luck with the cdi commands with a
problem like this ?

Robert Maiello
Pioneer Data Systems