Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato 7.x Enabler issue

2005-02-01 14:05:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato 7.x Enabler issue
From: "Rohrich, James" <James.Rohrich AT UOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:05:26 -0600
Actually you can delete the licenses from the gui also, but there is no
way to tell which license is the problem unless in a particular case you
have only one. A related potential problem is whether you can
re-introduce the same enabler code with the same auth code.

On other private responses, these are fully licensed products which are
note properly picked up by a new client if it is created at some other
time. Guess this would be called a 7.1.1 enhancement (aka bug).

James Rohrich
UOP LLC
25 E. Algonquin Rd.
Des Plaines, Illinois 60016