Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup of NSF/NTF (Domino) files without using LN LM?

2005-01-21 03:30:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup of NSF/NTF (Domino) files without using LN LM?
From: Manel Rodero <manel AT FIB.UPC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:16:08 +0100
Hello,

Thank you for your answers.

Simon -> We'll try your tip about creating nsr.dir files. Our Notes
programmer is working now to get the information using LotusScript.

David -> We doesn't stop Notes. Our backup runs at 00:30 where no one is
working at office. Until now all the recoveries have worked properly. The
only problem is the full backup every day (= a lot of disk space and time).
This server isn't using Transactional Logs (the servers where we have the
LNLM running have transactional logs activated) because if we use them but
we don't run a backup that knows them, then the LOGDIR increases in size
forever and forever. We have only ncompact/nfixup run on friday (just before
the full backup). How can I see which other tasks (not programmed) are
running every day?

Thank you.