Networker

[Networker] Saving Indexes

2005-01-17 11:22:49
Subject: [Networker] Saving Indexes
From: Anuj Mediratta <anuj AT ACE-DATA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:51:22 +0530
Hi all,

I have been using a Networker server for over a year now and backups are
successful.

Now, when I add a new client and initiate a scheduled backup, the backup is
successful but the index save set does not backup. This is because when
defining the backup save sets, it creates the index save set as client:
index as against server: index which used to happen earlier.

Could someone help me with this?

Regards,

Anuj