Networker

Re: [Networker] Administrivia: List move

2005-01-10 13:39:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Administrivia: List move
From: Darren Dunham <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:32:50 -0800
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 rdoering AT comcast DOT net wrote:
>
> >Stan, In searching on the old listserv for a string that was successful
> >this morning, I'm now getting a "Permission Denied" message on this new
> >one.
> >
> >I'll send you the whole error message if you want.
>
> Rather than the error message, I would prefer to know the
> details of how you did the search and what you were searching for.
> This way, I can try to replicate the problem and troubleshoot it
> without bothering you any further.

After setting my password on the new server, I got 'permission denied'
errors on searches also.  (Yes, I did a "log out" to clear the local
cookies.  Yes, I completed the confirmation of the password change).

I waited a few minutes and the search now returns.  (although it appears
that the actual messages are not accessible right this second due to an
update process).