Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker list move

2005-01-10 12:49:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker list move
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:53:39 -0500
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Stan Horwitz wrote:

>Please note that I am about to move the Networker list. The list will be
>unavailable for about fifteen minutes, starting now.
>
>The new email address for this list is networker AT listserv.temple DOT edu
>
>The new web site for the Networker list is at
>http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html

Okay. The Networker list has been moved. Please let me know if you have
any questions or comments about the move and/or the new Listserv software.
You will need to request a new Listserv password if you intend to browse
the web archives. A link to create a new password is available on the web
site that's mentioned above.