Networker

Re: [Networker] General Help

2004-11-15 05:47:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] General Help
From: Davina Treiber <Treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:21:25 +0000
Davina Treiber wrote:

It is much appreciated when listers take the trouble to do
this, particularly if you use an auto-responder when you go away. Others
who don't take the trouble to do this often find on their return that
this has been done by the list admins, following complaints from other
posters.

A case in point only today is a list subscriber called Oliver Shay. Just
now I received an annoying auto-responder message from him, obviously
aimed at internal contacts within his organisation based on the internal
phone numbers and email addresses listed. It's information I don't want
to see and I regard it as Spam. Mail delivery has now been disabled for
him, but it would have been more civilised if he had taken the trouble
to do this himself.