Networker

Re: [Networker] Return codes for statusing a backup

2004-11-05 12:22:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] Return codes for statusing a backup
From: Napoleon Urgena <napoleon.urgena AT WALGREENS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:21:05 -0500
Nsradmin requires an interactive session. I'm researching wether a
scheduling software can start a new job after first querying the status of
a running backup. If it's only indexes waiting to offload, we'd like that
job to start. During peak times, we've waited up to 2 hrs just for indexes
to offload.

Thanks for your input.
Napoleon Urgena