Networker

Re: [Networker] why different savesets have same cloneids?

2004-11-03 17:10:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] why different savesets have same cloneids?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:12:37 -0500
Actually, I just checked the clonetime(20) values and it appears that in
cases where the cloneids are the same, the clonetimes are also. Even in
the example I noted before, it is the case that the clonetimes were all
the same. Can we infer, therefore, that the when cloneids are identical
then the clonetimes are, but not necessarily vice versa?

Is it true that the combined value ssid:cloneid is always unique?

George