Networker

Re: [Networker] Would you read an overview in the NetWorker Admin Guide?

2004-11-03 14:12:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Would you read an overview in the NetWorker Admin Guide?
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:11:26 -0600
Yes, back when I worked with Digital's VAX/VMS systems I thought the
documentation was easily the best I've ever seen.  It was well organized
with lots of good examples and it was easy to find the information you were
looking for.  It would be hard to go wrong emulating their example.

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc
(formerly: UPS Aviation Technologies)
(formerly: II Morrow)