Networker

[Networker] saveset recover shows nothing -- PROBLEM SOLVED!

2004-10-22 13:18:13
Subject: [Networker] saveset recover shows nothing -- PROBLEM SOLVED!
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:20:35 -0400
Thanks to all who responded. It turns out that the client's clock was
several months off! Furthermore, it didn't have any time clock
synchronization software running. This has since been fixed. Backups now
reflect the correct dates.

I should note that the savesets between the last ones reported from
saveset recover and today can still be queried from the database as long
as I reference them by sscreate time, if using time and not savetime.
After today, everything is fine and, of course, prior to the clock
getting out of sync.

George