Networker

Re: [Networker] RAP error: ClientPaks for UNIX/NSR enabler does not exist in the system

2004-09-20 09:41:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] RAP error: ClientPaks for UNIX/NSR enabler does not exist in the system
From: David De Maeyer <ddm AT RUC DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:42:13 +0200
No it is not a bug. There is as a matter of fact a ClientPack for Linux
installed on the other server. But it simply
seems that our license provider omitted to renew that one. Means the
server is right, we miss a piece of the puzzle.
Just missed a line in the Registration box. My mistake sorry.

Regards,
David