Networker

[Networker] Lotus Notes Document level recovery from the client

2004-09-20 06:49:09
Subject: [Networker] Lotus Notes Document level recovery from the client
From: Kenneth Larsen <Kenneth.Larsen AT STERIA DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:52:26 +0200
Has anybody had luck using the document level recover from the Lotus Notes
Client ?

I have copied the nsrdoclb.dll to my local notes folder.
The server has been running a few backups, so there should be data, to
recover.

But I keep getting failed to get datapath from registry and its not like
the legato doks are overly helpfull with this particualr error.

What am I missing here ?
I would like this feature to work for my clients too, unless there are
some really compelling reasons to just drop it ;)

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Kenneth Larsen
Steria
Tonsbakken 16-18
2740 Skovlunde
kel AT steria DOT dk - 44506261 - 26306261
With a revenue of 970  million Euro and more than 8,000 employees, Steria
is one of the top ten IT services companies in Europe.
Steria Denmarks ambition is to reach a yearly growth of 20% in the coming
3 years. Our focus expertise is in:  e-Business, e-Government,
Outsourcing, Infrastructure, CRM and Workflow.