Networker

Re: [Networker] yet another one: it is cloning from pool A to pool A

2004-09-16 09:50:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] yet another one: it is cloning from pool A to pool A
From: Olaf Zaplinski <o.zaplinski AT BROADNET-MEDIASCAPE DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:51:17 +0200
I found out more about this. Every staged saveset is cloned from pool e.g.
Default to pool Default right after the staging has finished. When this
cloning from let's say volume A to volume B has finished, the corresponding
SSIDs are deleted from volume A.

So is it cloning what's happening here? I thought that cloned savesets have
always another SSID than the original.

The point is that we are not cloning at all (which is almost impossible with
6.1.x).

Any ideas appreciated!

Olaf