Networker

Re: [Networker] LAst Good Full Script

2004-09-08 11:56:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] LAst Good Full Script
From: "Narkinsky, Brian" <Brian.Narkinsky AT DEP.STATE.FL DOT US>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:56:42 -0400
I know the mminfo command but, this reports all full savesets not just the
last succesful full. We have about 50 clients with widely varying schedules.

I am working on a VBSCRIPT to parse the output from

mminfo  -s tlhbu1 -q "!incomplete,level=FULL" -r "sscomp,SSID,name,client"
-xc,

I'll get the latest SSID and then do a

mminfo -a -s tlhbu1 -q "SSID="xxxxxxxx -r "volume"
Remove the duplicates and that will be my list.

I guess I could combine the two steps and just get the volumes from the first
command I think splitting it up will help me reuse the pieces for other stuff
later on.

Thanks,

Brian