Networker

[Networker] Module for Lotus Notes problem after upgrading Networker to 7.1.2

2004-09-07 05:05:02
Subject: [Networker] Module for Lotus Notes problem after upgrading Networker to 7.1.2
From: Manel Rodero <manel AT FIB.UPC DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:04:46 +0200
Hello,

I've recently upgraded our NetWorker server installation to 7.1.2 (from
6.1.3) without any problems. The clients are registered, the enablers and
tapes too!

I can recover and backup from the clients without problems (the clients
haven't been upgraded yet). The ONLY problem I have is the clients with
Module for Lotus Notes 2.2 installed. Before the upgrade of the server,
these client backed up correctly.

Now, I can only backup one of them. The other client give the following
error when trying to backup it normally:

* notes2:NOTES: 3 retries attempted
* notes2:NOTES: nsrnotesv: Legato NetWorker Module for Lotus v2.2
* notes2:NOTES: nsrnotesv: Branch information:
rt_2003_1Q.Build.114
* notes2:NOTES: nsrnotesv: compiled with Notes API 5.0.2
* notes2:NOTES: nsrnotesv: RAP error: The feature "NetWorker
Module for Lotus Notes, Windows Client/1" is not properly enabled for
client notes2.

I have 2 enablers "NetWorker Module for Lotus Notes, Windows Client/1"
authorized in my NetWorker server so why I can't backup our second Domino
server? And, Why this problem after the upgrade? What have changed in
version 7.x relative to licensing?

Thank you very much!

 o o o  Manel Rodero                   | LCFIB - UPC
 o o o  Systems Manager & HelpDesk     | Campus Nord - Modul B6
 o o o  Laboratori de Calcul           | Jordi Girona, 1-3
 U P C  Facultat Informatica Barcelona | 08034 Barcelona (Spain)

 Mail : manel AT fib.upc DOT es               | Tel: +00 34 93 401 6940
 Web  : http://www.fib.upc.es/~manel   | Fax: +00 34 93 401 7040