Networker

Re: [Networker] Convert server to storage node

2004-08-06 15:21:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] Convert server to storage node
From: Andrew Rotramel <Andrew_Rotramel AT CCH-LIS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:20:44 -0500
Comment out the if statement that has this in it:
/usr/sbin/lgtolmd
Notice that it probably  has to do with licensing, based on the /nsr/lic
argument.

If you ps -ef a client, you will notice that the only daemon is nsrexecd.

If you don't run a cluster server, you can also comment out this if
statement, but you don't need to.
/usr/sbin/nsrd -a ! -f /usr/sbin/NetWorker.clustersvr

Andrew

Somen Chanda <schanda AT NETJETS DOT COM>@LISTMAIL.TEMPLE.EDU> on 08/06/2004
01:58:07 PM

Please respond to Legato NetWorker discussion
       <NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond to Somen Chanda
       <schanda AT NETJETS DOT COM>

Sent by:    Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU>