Networker

Re: [Networker] LTO drive problems after upgrade to NW 7.1

2004-08-05 10:07:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] LTO drive problems after upgrade to NW 7.1
From: "DEMILDE Gregory (BMB)" <Gregory.DEMILDE AT PROXIMUS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:07:22 +0200
Itzik,

We also so have some issues which looks like tape media problem.
Strangely enough, those problem seems to have poped-up since upgrade.

We are using Legato 7.1.2 with LTO-1 drives. Our libraries are ADIC
Scalar 10Ks and 1Ks with Scalar DLC.

Greg

**** DISCLAIMER ****

"This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended
for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by
telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our
website at http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.