Networker

Re: [Networker] LTO drive problems after upgrade to NW 7.1

2004-08-05 09:02:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] LTO drive problems after upgrade to NW 7.1
From: "Maarten Boot (CWEU-USERS/CWNL)" <Maarten.Boot AT NL.COMPUWARE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:02:00 +0200
Same here , I wrote my own fill program though,

but even if my fill program fills it and reads back all the data proper
all I can see is that same tapes have speed problems and do not always go to
the full 200 gb that LTO-2 should.

Networkers (sometimes) faults on them anyway after that

By the way the tests are done on the same machine as legato.

maarten

Maarten Boot,
Compuware Europe B.V.
Hoogoorddreef 5