Networker

[Networker] End of group clonning

2004-07-29 05:58:43
Subject: [Networker] End of group clonning
From: Patricio Mora <patricio.mora.ext AT JUNTADEANDALUCIA DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 05:58:59 -0400
Hello all. I have a problem that don't know how to solve:

I start a group with automatic clonning (client uses savepnpc)
I run additional 'save' and 'nsrclone' commands from the post-cmd script.
Its destinations are the same 2 pools as the group itself.

When my save is launched, the group is clonning, so the tape is busy, and I
get another tape labeled in another drive. Instead, I would like the saveset
to reside into the same tape.

Is it possible to know and act at the point in which group clonnig ends, not
just when the group save ends, as savepnpc does ?

Other info:

Solaris 9
Networker 7.1 client and server.

The particular case is I'm saving an Oracle database in backup mode. At the
end of the save, I copy all the archivelogs generated in a tmp directory,
and save it afterwards. All is functioning correctly, except for the
different tapes used.

Thanks.