Networker

Re: [Networker] "successful save set" unsuccessful

2004-07-28 09:42:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] "successful save set" unsuccessful
From: Carl Farnsworth <cfarnsworth AT SYMPATICO DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:42:44 -0400
This is not unusual.  If you look closer, you SHOULD also see something
like "web10:E:\ will retry 2 more times", followed by an indication of a
successful backup.  NetWorker will by default retry a failed backup
automatically; the default for Number of Retries (under Group resource) is
3.  If you don't see this, then something may well be wrong.

HTH, cf