Networker

Re: [Networker] Restores

2004-07-22 09:10:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Restores
From: Mark Dyer <mdyer AT OAOT DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:09:49 -0300
Brian,

There's limited information available.  The command 'mminfo -m' will list
the amount of data read from each tape, but the report is only since the
last time the tape was recycled.

The nwadmin GUI reports the number of recovery sessions and the total
amount of data retreived from tape, but this is only since the last time
Networker was restarted.

Do your recovery requests come to you via e-mail?  We require recovery
requests to be sent via e-mail so we can have an audit trail.

Mark Dyer
Affiliated Computer Services
Office Phone: (810) 606-2276

ACS Help Desk: (866) 805-8141