Networker

Re: [Networker] Savegroup Notification only sent to email for specific group

2004-05-25 11:47:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Savegroup Notification only sent to email for specific group
From: Richie Hinson <richie.hinson AT MCI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 11:47:44 -0400
Thanks for the info Corey but I'm afraid this does not address the issue.
I have no problem sending any of the notifications, whether it be
bootstrap, or savegrp.  I have many groups setup in Networker which hold
many clients.  The article addresses sending all savegrp notifications.  I
want to send each group notification to a diferent email address Rather
than having to fill out the owner notification for each client and pound
the user with email.