Networker

Re: [Networker] Retension issues

2004-05-13 17:15:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] Retension issues
From: Davina Treiber <Treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 22:15:17 +0100
Anuj wrote:
No Davina,

I have checked this behaviou thotoughly & was communicating this with Jack &
Craig in the list.

Actually, it takes the expiration date as per the longest retention period
set for the Networker Server. We have chked this at our office on Windows &
a customer site on Solaris. So despite the fact that the tape gets marked
"recyc", it does not get expired as its expiration date is set for very
long.

Where are you looking to see the expiry date of the tape?