Networker

Re: [Networker] Retension issues

2004-05-13 02:04:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] Retension issues
From: Anuj <anuj AT ACE-DATA DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:34:56 +0530
No Davina,

I have checked this behaviou thotoughly & was communicating this with Jack &
Craig in the list.

Actually, it takes the expiration date as per the longest retention period
set for the Networker Server. We have chked this at our office on Windows &
a customer site on Solaris. So despite the fact that the tape gets marked
"recyc", it does not get expired as its expiration date is set for very
long.

Thanks & Regards,
Anuj Mediratta
Ace Data Devices Pvt. Ltd.