Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker management Console.

2004-05-01 09:07:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker management Console.
From: Chad Smykay <csmykay AT RACKSPACE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 08:06:40 -0500
Ken,

1.  Yes there is a way to specify a date and time frame.  This is done in a
range and can be done either through the GUI or there a horribly written
perl script that allows you run your saved reports via command line.
Currently I am having issues with the command line feature and have a ticket
open with Legato on that issue.

2.  Yes but right now we are seeing issues with specifying the date range on
the command line interface.

3.  I am not sure what are refering to on this question so I am going to
take a guess.  When you setup your NetWorker Management console you have the
option to input multiple NetWorker server configurations.  This does however
pend on having the proper licenses for each NetWorker server.

Now for some back ground on the reporting feature.  So far in my research I
have found that some of the "failure" reports do not catch all of the
failures properly.

Hope this info helps.

Chad Smykay, RHCE, LCNA
Systems Storage Administrator