Networker

Re: [Networker] backup mail server very slow (linux)

2004-04-29 09:14:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] backup mail server very slow (linux)
From: Matt Temple <mht AT RESEARCH.DFCI.HARVARD DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:14:39 -0400
Michael Persson wrote:
Hi

I would start with uppgrading the client to 7.1.1 and verify that it
actually runs 100Mbit/FD there are some tools like mii-tools in Linux which
allows you to specify speed/duplex instead of using AutoSensing which is a
bad idea. You should also verify the switch port that it runs 100Mbit/FD.

Debian is NOT a supported distribution, althought it work's.

Regards
Michael Persson