Networker

[Networker] How to merge index file

2004-04-27 21:55:34
Subject: [Networker] How to merge index file
From: Hendra Riyadi <hendrariyadi AT CBN.NET DOT ID>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:46:08 +0700
Dear Expert,

I'm new on networker, i have a problem with networker index file, i use
networker 6.xx running on windows 2000

We ran networker since last year and we pointed the index file to D:\
NSR.

Last month, for some reason we uninstalled the networker then
reinstalled it with the same version. To retain the previous
configuration i copied the res, mm, logs folder from previous nsr to the
new one (which i just installed).

After one month running with new installation, i just realized that
networker didn't put the index file to D:\NSR but it puts to C:\NSR
(folder which is the networker installed) even though the configuration
of index path is correct which is pointing to D:/NSR.

My Questions:

1. How could the networker put the index file to C:\NSR even though we
never change the index path which is pointed to d:\nsr ??
2. How can i merge the index file, because currently i maintain 2 index
files which are at C:/NSR and D:\NSR ???

Thanks,

Hendra