Networker

Re: [Networker] [networker] networker 7_1_1

2004-04-26 05:47:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] [networker] networker 7_1_1
From: "Aldenkamp, Steven" <Steven.Aldenkamp AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:47:16 +0200
Hi there,

we are running 7.1.1 now for almost 2 weeks. We had to upgrade from version
7.1.0 because this version has some bugs:

backups appear to be succesfull however when you try to recover files
(directories) they weren't backupped at all.

We had this problem with a Windows 2000 file server and couldn't restore
specific folders and files.

When we upgraded the backups ran succesfull and when they don't the status is
correctly shown this time as failed.

If you are running 7.1, I would stronly suggest to upgrade as soon as possible.

Just my thought, maybe other users had other experiences.

Steven