Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo foo magic?

2004-04-19 14:39:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo foo magic?
From: Darren Dunham <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:39:43 -0700

> I'm trying to find an mminfo command that'll list the SSID on a volume
> but only if it's the first part of that set.  For example
>
> {0}:/home/staff/rharris>mminfo -q'ssid=609533185, !continued' -r'client,
> volume, ssid'
>  client    volume         ssid
> mailhost ONSITE.200 609533185
> mailhost ONSITE.203 609533185
> mailhost ONSITE.600 609533185
> mailhost ONSITE.701 609533185
> mailhost ONSITE.702 609533185
>
> I'd want it to return only the ONSITE.200 and it looks like the
> !continued should be the flag in question according to the manapge for
> mminfo but that doesn't seem to be working.
>
> Anyone know what's missing?

Let me ask a question.  Do you just want to see the saveset once, or do
you truly care which volume holds the initial bits?

If you simply don't report on the volume, you should only get one line
of the saveset.  That can be handy for doing size reports.

If you care about the first part of it, you'll want to look at the
sumflags output.  It's a flag, so you can't query on it, but you can
examine it to determine if the saveset is 'c'omplete on the volume, or
is at least the 'h'ead of the saveset is on the volume.

This isn't the same thing as a saveset continuation, which was the old
method of getting past 2GB, and using <1>, <2> notation for
continuations.