Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo not equal query

2004-04-07 06:43:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo not equal query
From: "Maarten Boot (CWEU-USERS/CWNL)" <Maarten.Boot AT NL.COMPUWARE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:42:53 +0200
Davina,

For problems with spaces in networker fields I created a my_mminfo script
with the possibility to specify a separator between the fields.

Perl can  then split the lines on the separator and all problems with spaces
dissapear. It can also substitute NULL for empty fields

http://www.mboot.org/ftp/networker/ then my_mminfo

Maarten