Networker

Re: [Networker] NW saving to incorrect pool

2004-04-01 17:16:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] NW saving to incorrect pool
From: adult swim <adult_0_swim AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:16:31 -0800
ok here are some details: *I will list what I THINK my
problem is at the end of this...might make sense to
look at that first.

Root pool:
Enabled
Pool type: bu
Template: default
Group: server
Client: server name
Save set: / *(if I try to change this to ALL I get the
following notice, Pool(s) server have overlapping
selection criteria)

Raid pool:
Enabled
Pool type: bu
Template: full *(just noticed it is not default)
Group: server
Client: server name
Save set: /raid1
          /raid2

Under Clients I have the server listed twice

First:
Client: server name
Group: server
Save set: / *(if I change to ALL, I get the following
notice: save set of ALL for client "server name" in
group server excludes any clients with the same name
from the group....and will not let me make that
change)

Second:
Client: server name
Group: server
Save set: /raid1
          /raid2

*Both "clients" are in the group "server" and their
are two pools associated with the group, "root" and
"raid".

I open the group manager and start the bu expecting to
see the system disk bu to "root" and the raids backup
to "raid"

* The raid filesystem /raid1 and /raid2 must be
mounted under / on the system disk sooooo when the
back up starts to back up / I think it is just seeing
the /raid* filesystems as being part of /