Networker

Re: [Networker] savegrp failing for NT client

2004-03-18 15:35:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] savegrp failing for NT client
From: Chad Smykay <csmykay AT RACKSPACE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:35:04 -0600
Dmitri,

I would check your local system policies for that server and make sure
nothing looks odd.  That is about the only thing I can suggest.  You may
want to try and run the networker client as a domain admin for just one
night or a couple nights and see if the problem comes up again.

My 2 cents

Chad Smykay, RHCE, LCNA
Systems Storage Administrator
Rackspace Managed Hosting (TM)