Networker

[Networker] 7.11 client on win2003 'recover cannot recover must be owner

2004-03-04 16:32:23
Subject: [Networker] 7.11 client on win2003 'recover cannot recover must be owner
From: Irene Reed <ireed AT TEA.STATE.TX DOT US>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:32:25 -0500
I have a legato server running on solaris 9 version 6.13.  The client is
2003 running 7.11.  The backups run fine.  The legato service logs on as
the local system account.  We have changed our domain adminstrator from
adminstrator to something else.  When I log into the client as this user I
can restore any file via the command line recover.exe.  However, using the
GUI, I can only restore files for domain admin equivalent users.  I am a
UNIX person and my NT folks swear everything is setup correctly.

Has anyone had a similiar problem?  If yes what did you do to fix this
problem?

Please help as my NT friends are tired of command line restores.

Irene Reed
Texas Education Agency