Networker

Re: [Networker] blat config

2004-03-04 11:38:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] blat config
From: "Conrad, Ben" <BConrad AT USPOWERSOLUTIONS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:40:32 -0500
FYI, I don't register my settings on each machine, this is what my blat command
looks like in the notification area:

e:\batch\bin\blat.exe - -f server AT blah DOT com -server mysmtprelayServer -S
"-- Networker: Savegroup Info --"  -t somebody AT blah DOT com >>
e:\win32app\nsr\logs\BlatMail.log.

But since you say it was working before the exchange server switch I agree with
David and think that the Exchange server needs to be able to relay...or the
exchange server DNS name changed.

I send my smtp mail to a the local smtp service on the networker machine, this
way I still get the emails if my Exchange server is down for maint.

Ben