Networker

[Networker] Merge Client File indexes

2004-02-25 13:55:09
Subject: [Networker] Merge Client File indexes
From: Antonio Ettorre <antonio.ettorre AT ERPTECH DOT IT>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:53:24 +0100
Hi to all,
    I have a problem with location of the client file indexes of one client.
The name of client is: lgrlixx and the default location is /nsr/index/lgrlixx
But this client have an alias for it in the dns: lgrlixx.it.com  and for about
one month the NW server
writes index on this location: /nsr/index/lgrlixx.it.com and just today i
discovered that.
So i disabled the dns configuration on my server and it reuse the default
location.
I have to investigate for the causes of this behaviour.
Now the question: In which way can i merge the contents of two directories?

I'm sorry for my english and i hope to explain correctly my problem.

Thank's to all

Antonio Ettorre