Networker

Re: [Networker] Need to confirm steps to upgrade to 6.1.4

2004-02-23 01:24:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Need to confirm steps to upgrade to 6.1.4
From: "Tarjei T. Jensen" <tarjei.jensen AT AKERKVAERNER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 01:23:59 -0500
Hrvoje Crvelin wrote:

>I'm glad Novell got SuSE Linux as this might mean they will give up
>NetWare in future.  Working with NetWare sometimes like SF (in
> respect to daily maintenance - backup is only one drop here in the
> sea).

There is no reason to belive that aquiring a Linux distribution can improve
things. The fact is that they are incompetent as far as creating tools to
manage NetWare. And they are too stupid to recognize this. There is no
reason to belive that the situation will change just because they have
aquired  SuSE.

greetings,