Networker

Re: [Networker] Saveset always backs up as level full?

2004-02-06 19:15:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Saveset always backs up as level full?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:16:35 -0500
I ran the command:

mminfo -r 'client,savetime(17),ssflags,name' | grep client

and, of course, it shows the savesets that have completed in the last 24
hours for the client, but it does not list the affected saveset. I even
ran it with '| grep saveset_name' and nada. If I then run this:

mminfo -q 'client=client_name' -r 'client,savetime(17),ssflags,name' |
grep saveset_name

it shows every instance of the saveset back to the beginnng of time,
including yesterday. These show up with ssflags of 'Vrf'

Strange that it would not show up under the first command.

George