Networker

[Networker] Customizing .nsr_cluster on MC service Guard client

2004-02-04 10:42:54
Subject: [Networker] Customizing .nsr_cluster on MC service Guard client
From: Alain Creton <acreton AT SCASICOMP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:24:17 +0100
Hello all
I want to know if it's possible for me to create a generic .nsr_cluster with
all of the packages of my multi nodes cluster included in it.
Once this file is created I will broadcast it on all of cluster's physical
node.
For each logical node I customize the NETWORKER client attribut save set
with all.
Will NETWORKER generate errors for all the packages included in the
.nsr_cluster file that are not the logical node ?
Many thanks for your help.
Best regards

Alain CRETON