Networker

[Networker] how to backup a mapped windows drive AND then restore it?

2004-01-30 13:04:18
Subject: [Networker] how to backup a mapped windows drive AND then restore it?
From: Evan Gold <egold AT FSA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:04:11 -0500
Hi All,
I have been backing up my NAS device as detailed below,
In legato admin, i had a client called "myclient" with the saveset of
"all".

I made another client, also called "myclient" with the saveset of
"\\mynasdevice\myshare".
the backups go fine, but i cant seem how to figure out how to restore the
data or even which client i login to, to start the restore.

when i login to "myclient" and run "nwrecover" it only shows the local
drives that were backed up, it does NOT show the "\\mynasdevice\myshare" so
i can restore from that.

What am i doing wrong?

any ideas?

thank you in advance.