Networker

Re: [Networker] Two clients sharing an index?

2004-01-28 07:47:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] Two clients sharing an index?
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:47:19 -0500
Curtis, can't you set up an additional Netware node and
that leave the volume in question mounted to it all the
time (at least in write mode)? That way, you could back up
just that node and the disk volume in question.

I am not experienced with Novell, but since it is similar
to Unix, I would think this option would at least be a
possibility. It will cost some money, no doubt, but it is
possibly less expensive than migrating from NetWorker to
one of its competitors.