Networker

[Networker] FEEDBACK to Legato

2003-12-04 08:50:08
Subject: [Networker] FEEDBACK to Legato
From: Stephen Fouchek <stephen.fouchek AT GLO.STATE.TX DOT US>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 07:49:29 -0600
For all of those out there that have been griping (me being one of them)
about certain issues that Legato Backup Software does or does not do, it
is time to make mention of it to Legato.

Our local Legato support engineer as well as Legato tech support have
made mention that sending email to:  feedback AT legato DOT com  and to your
local Account Rep to have them pass it on to their product manager will
greatly help.  Seeing as how they have to handle the support issues
behind these issues, many of them are as frustrated as many of us are.

I am figuring the more feedback the merrier.

Personally I am sending enhancement requests to the above about
Legato's Novell Client and its not being able to recognize Novell
Clusters for what they are ... amongst other things.

So I implore you all to do the same.

Best regards,
Steve