Networker

[Networker] Client without SAP allocates SAP R/3 License

2003-12-02 02:48:54
Subject: [Networker] Client without SAP allocates SAP R/3 License
From: Thomas Staudenmaier <thomas.staudenmaier AT ZKD.BWL DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 02:39:13 -0500
Hello all,

part of my setup is a NW-Server 7.0 running on W2k and a client with NW
6.1.2 on Windows NT. The client runs a Oracle Database that I backup with
Networker.
My problem is that the client uses a license for the NW Module for Oracle
and the license BusinessSuite SAP R/3 Oracle. But there is no SAP Database
on the client!

Does anybody know why the client uses the SAP license and how server and
client communicate what licenses are necessary? I need this license on
another client where I have to backup a SAP database.
Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks a lot.
Thomas
ZKD, Stuttgart