Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows XP problem

2003-11-03 12:55:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows XP problem
From: Pat OBrien <Pat.OBrien AT CHOICEPOINT DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:55:15 -0500
Interestingly,

I do see windows servers save group complete with errors related to not
responding in enough time, and then hours later see the failed saveset still
saving to the server at the most incrediblly slowest data rates possible.
Reviewed network, and forced all interface FD and corresponding switches to no
avail.  I have actually dispatched windows people out to review systems for
disk, memory and or defragmentation issues.  Still awaiting reponses.