Networker

[Networker] backup command...anyone using?

2003-10-03 13:36:59
Subject: [Networker] backup command...anyone using?
From: David Gold-news <dave2 AT CAMCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:35:27 -0400
Hi,

I'm looking to use a custom command for my backup command field (not save,
savepnpc or one of the Legato modules), and am having problems determining
what savegrp uses to determine if a save is successful or not. I've tried
both an exit code of 0 and 1, and both appear to be seen as Unsuccessful saves.

Has anyone done something like this, and if so, can you let me know what
you've done to get the successful status?

Thanks,

Dave

*Any ideas, suggestion or comments are mine alone, and are not of my company*