Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker]

2003-09-25 07:12:22
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker]
From: "Girot, Jean-Pierre" <JGirot AT FR.MTI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:11:44 +0200
Hello,

Thanks for your answer, I see this message in the daemon.log file on NetWorker
6.1.3 on Win 2K.
I don't know if this error message is providing by NSRD
09/25/2003 10:05:59 AM nsrd: write completion notice: Writing to volume 000021
complete

09/25/2003 10:16:31 AM nsrd: \\.\Tape0 Eject operation in progress

Cannot receive reply to broadcast: Connection reset by peer

09/25/2003 12:00:01 PM nsrd: savegroup info: starting SQL_Log_12 (with 1
client(s))

Many thanks

Best Regards

Jean-Pierre GIROT