Networker

Re: [Networker] Need help recovering a piece of a saveset

2003-09-17 11:11:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Need help recovering a piece of a saveset
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:11:07 -0400
The data I need to recover is beyond the browse period so nwrecover is
no good. I thought that the 'recover' command was just the command line
version of nwrecover in which case it's likewise useless. We're running
NetWorker 6.1.1 under Solaris 8 on primary server and NetWorker 6.1.1
unde Red Hat Linux on storage node server.

George